What year?

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What year?
From: KC <lbwll@visi.com>
Date: 22 Jul 99 11:35:57 -0500
OK, here's probably a dumb question but, how do I figure out what year for
certain my car is?  Going of descriptions I've read on the web, I think I have
a 67.5 1600.  (I have 1 marker light on my car which I believe is there by
mistake from a PO)
Also, after reading the msg's about original engine's to car, I had to check,
my serial number on the firewall and the one on the engine match, looks to be
the original!  Wahoo, this cars turning out to have been a pretty good buy
after all....

KC