Re: pics needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pics needed
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 22:54:38 -0500
Jon,

some photos of my race cars #20, a club/vintage GP racer (born and raced in
Midwestern Council all it's life) and #41 (ex-Col. Joe Hauser GP (#47), a
National SCCA Champion in the roadster 3 years ('76, '81 and '82) and top
ten finisher for the better part of 30 years. The car I have was his third.
Gordon Glascow's racer page has pic's of Joe's earlier cars
Joe's car was good for better than 10 seconds/lap over (recently posted, at
Road America) the "club car" which won Midwestern Council GP last year.

I thank Jeff Cashmore for posting these pictures......

See you at the track,

#20 Midwestern Council GP car pic,
see:<http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/links.html>

#41 ex-Joe Hauser GP National car pic,
see:<http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/99ra01.html>

Jeff and I will be at Blackhawk Farms Raceway (BFR) this weekend. I hope to
have  #41 out for the National on June 6th, the next weekend, also at BFR.

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,
and GP race roadsters