Re: Rear spring question

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear spring question
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 20:29:14 -0700
I've been really happy
        with the local Laird plastics retailer.  They're national (and at
http://www.lairdplastics.com/) and at least here, are really good at
recommending the right product for your wierd little auto application,
then selling you a very small quantity at a not-too-exorbitant price.
They also have off-cuts pretty reasonably. They know their adhesives,
too.  That's where I got the stock to make my silly solid sway-bar and
offset shifter bushings...
FWIW
Toby