LOOKING FOR A 67, 68, 69, DATSUN 200

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: LOOKING FOR A 67, 68, 69, DATSUN 200
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 07:00:08 -0700

 Hi fun seekers!

 I'm new to the list, (today, actually) so I'm not sure if you folks will be
able to help me or not.

 Here's the deal,  my best friend (since I was 3 yrs old) got a 68 2000
roadster from his wife, for CHRISTMAS if you can believe it. So as you  can
guess I've been saving my shekels ever since then. Now I'm in the  market
for one of my own. Here's what I'm looking for ;   A 67, 68, or 69 2000
roadster. Body must  be straight and complete with little or no rust. (Am I
dreaming?) Color  not an issue. Engine and tranny don't need to be perfect
as I'm good with a wrench (but I'm not a body and fender guy) Looking for a
turn key, pretty much ready to roll.

 I live in Washington State, north of Seattle.  I'm not some rich kid
looking for a toy to trash, (born 1953) But a serious car guy, out to have
some fun.

If you think you can help, E-mail me at : waterback@worldnet.att.net

Thanx,   Dave