Clutch Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Question
From: CBAKER6231@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:16:55 EDT
This morning I jumped in my roadster and discovered when I tried to exit the
garage that the clutch would not disengage.

I could feel normal foot pedal resistance.  A check under the car confirmed
that the slave cylinder was operating as it should.

I remember no hint of any problems when I drove it and parked it just two
days ago.  What could have happened while it sat in the garage?

Is there anything that can be done besides spending a precious weekend
pulling the engine and replacing parts?

Cal
Tucson 2L