Re: It peed on me!

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>, <DemonTSi@aol.com>
Subject: Re: It peed on me!
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 00:27:44 -0700
Gordon, good one! Still LOL!

Yeah, we're a little wimpy. We drove the 400 miles back to SF from LA top
down last week, hitting the chill fog close to midnight. Shhh, the people
in their sedans all around us on the road don't have to know my toes were
nice and warm from the heater!

The reason I got the heater working is to defrost the darn windshield. SF
is a bit like Seattle, lots of moisture (raining today). Go 20 miles away,
and you may get sun. Anyhow, I agree, the roadster heater toasts great.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC

----------
> From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
> To: DemonTSi@aol.com
> Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: It peed on me!
> Date: Monday, May 03, 1999 9:22 PM
>
> Man, wotta buncha wimps! Here you are, braggin' about all the nice drives
you've
> been takin' in your mild Bay Area weather, and now you're whinin' about
heaters!
> Why, when I was your age, I drove a WHOLE WINTER up here with NO HEATER
AT ALL,