Re: It peed on me!

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: It peed on me!
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 16:00:15 -0700
I just happened to be visiting John Stromgren's site when I saw this link
at:

http://www.brigadoon.com/~jstromgren/roadster.org/faqs.htm

I've seen this link before but hadn't checked it, now has relevance to me for
early heaters - titled "David Butcher's heater experiences with his '67 1600"
which takes you to David Butcher's site:

http://www.los-gatos.ca.us/davidbu/heater.html

The second half deals with fixing leaking heater cores. Lots of good info -
Thanks Dave (and John for the link)!

Fred - So.SF