Re: Last call...

To: koala@bellsouth.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last call...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 20:07:56 EST
In a message dated 16-01-99 2:54:50 PM EST, koala@bellsouth.net writes:

<< I have about a dozen shirts (rags) left; one XXL and the rest are XL.
 Thanks to all who purchased; no one chose to take advantage of the $
 back guarantee...if that's any acknowlegdement as to the quality or
 satisfaction of the garment...? You may choose to wait and pick yours up
 at the Goodwill which is where the remaining ones are going should they
 not reach a roadster owner first...? >>

Hello,

I bought one about two months ago and I think that they are great!  I really
like it and I am actually saving it to wear at the Vintage Races.  I love the
cut away drawing of the U-20 engine.  In my opinion, I think that you should
pick one up.  They are very unique!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
199<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CalSpeed/datsuncalendar.html";>9 Classic
Datsun Calendar  http://members.aol.com/calspeed/datsuncalendar.html</A>