Re: My Choice for New Wheels

To: rday@cyberramp.net (Ronnie Day)
Subject: Re: My Choice for New Wheels
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:44:44 -0800 (PST)
 HI Ronnie,
        I do not know where you got those prices but they are way cheaper
than what was quoted to me by our suppliers. The cheapest I found was $185
each for wheels.
        So the Panasports are more expensive but are they inherently better?
How exactly are they better than say BBS or Moda?
                Daniel 69 2000 (I want fancy new Wheels)