More Re: Re Brake lines

To: datsun-roadsters@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: More Re: Re Brake lines
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 23:10:19 -0800
I agree with Joseph,
        The MCs I tried to rebuild didn't hold, IF I could get it apart.
However, has anyone tried having one resleeved?
        That might do it.  Of course, at $80+ for a stainless sleeve, and $20
for the kit, plus your time and shipping, it's certainly easier to
replace 'em... and CHANGE THAT BRAKE FLUID every year or two!
Toby