Free parts!

To: datsun-roadsters@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Free parts!
From: Tony Genovese <chaztg@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 21:36:45 -0800
Hi roadsterites,
I have a few things that although not much use to me anymore, may come
in handy to somebody out there.
All these things I'm posting are free of charge, only that the
interested party must pick them up because I won't ship due to size
restrictions.

Right side medium flare '66 fender; complete, no dents, but
considerable bondo in front and leading edge by door
Pair of Honda Prelude seats, driver's seat mildly torn on upper left
bolster
'68 2-litre third member casing minus diff & axles(I don't expect many
people to be interested in this, so into the dumpster it goes if not
spoken for soon)
Drivers side 240Z fender (rust in lower portion next to wheel)

Thanks,
 Tony Genovese
San Diego, CA
619-287-9640