Re: powder coated frame

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: powder coated frame
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:50:39 -0800
I've been wondering about that. I'm planning on blowing out all of the
sandblasting material that's in my frame and then using some sort of
protectant. The British magazines I read, like Practical Classics, are
nutty about Waxoyl. But it seems you are supposed to reapply it every
year. Anyone had any experience with this stuff?

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco