Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325
From: Mike Causer <mikec@mikecauser.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:21:54 +0000
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:13:06 -0700 (MST)  Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Hmmm, I may see Jim at brewing tonight, perhaps I'll try to talk him
> into an easy payment plan, or maybe throw a road race Spitfire into the
> deal.

If the Spitfire was made in Woolston Works, Southampton, I'LL BUY IT!

Even if it's a Coventry product, the Seven alone is worth the price,
assuming it's mostly there.  (I still occasionaly find small parts of
the Lotus 61 I sold "complete" 15 years ago.   Don't tell Dicko
though...)

Seriously, can you get Jim to confirm that there only was one car, and
if there was, maybe he should make some more of its history and bump the
price up.

Mike
--
Mike Causer                          Email - mailto:mikec@mikecauser.org