Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325

To: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: FS: Lotus Seven LSB 2325
From: Mike Causer <mikec@mikecauser.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:13:01 +0000
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:09:40 -0800 (PST)  John Donohoe wrote:

> aren't you jumping to a conclusion here? If the car
> was 'famous' or even well known in its day, it seems
> to me that Mr Gallagher would have mentioned it in his
> ad. I've emailed back asking him to share some of the
> car's history. Until then, I wouldn't get too
> excited... he may well have had more than one car of
> similar spec along the way.

It ties in very well with the description in the book, even purchase
from Lotus Norwich.  The year of title, 1967, isn't right for an SIII
anyway, but maybe someone was persuaded that it was a 1967 MY .... and
how could they tell anyway ;-)

It has _got_ to be worth looking over, even if it's a replica of the
Slalom Championship car.   801-277 area code, that's near Salt Lake
City, Utah isn't it?  Anyone close enough to Salt Lake to take a look?

Mike
--
Mike Causer                          Email - mailto:mikec@mikecauser.org
GPG KeyID 1C2DDA07                       WWW - http://www.mikecauser.org