Utah Lotus Museum (was Re: New Thread)

To: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>,
Subject: Utah Lotus Museum (was Re: New Thread)
From: "Robert Allred" <robertallred@aros.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:10:19 -0700
Even lesser known than the Barber Lotus collection, is probably the Utah
Lotus Museum.

Now with 14 cars, including the following Lotus sports & racing cars; a Six,
Series I Seven, Eleven, Two Type 14 Elites, 18 Formula Jr, two 23's, a 26,
26R, and more recent examples such as a Caterham SuperSprint, Excel, and
Elise!

The museum in located in Salt Lake City, Utah, US....and has just moved to a
new building.  Open by appointment only, for now.   A link to the museum's
prototype web page can be found on my personal website, URL in signature
line, below....follow the museum link.

Bob Allred  -  Riverton, Utah
Lotus 7 & Crossle' 32
Club Racing & Solo Events