SimpleSevens Update http://www.simplesevens.com

To: lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com, lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net,
Subject: SimpleSevens Update http://www.simplesevens.com
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all,

It's been a while, but I've made a couple of additions
to the SimpleSevens web page...

Gary David's spotless Seven America was spotted at an
early Spring British car show and digitally captured -
he knows the headlights need aiming so don't harass
him about that! http://www.simplsevens.com/david.htm

Mike Ostrov and his stable of Elites - and a Seven -
were the realization of a dream I didn't even know I
had: to parade at speed through beautiful back-road
hills of the San Francisco Bay area in a collection
splendid Lotus Elites and a Seven! I just can't say
enough about Mike's hospitality and generosity in
sharing his wonderful collection with me and my fellow
travellers! http://www.simplsevens.com/ostrov.htm

Please don't forget to send me new images of your
Sevens as you capture them this season, and as always,
I appreciate the vintage photos as well... I WILL add
a vintage photo section eventually, as I collect more!

And lastly, I can't resist rolling out the "Sy Kaback,
Grand Prix Imported Cars" biography as it's very
nearly finished. See the next email posting for
information on it.

Thanks for visiting the site - I appreciate all input
and suggestions!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
http://auctions.yahoo.com/