Seven S2 13" wheels wanted

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven S2 13" wheels wanted
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 06:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Can anyone suggest where I might find a set of Lotus
or Dunlop 3.5 or 4.5 inch x 13 or 15 inch steel
wheels?

The car I may be buying has wider 5.5 or 6.0 (?)
"Custom Lotus" wheels with very low miles on BFG tires
which I'm hoping to replace with something more like
those originally on the car. Interested in the wider
wheels? let me know.

If anyone can narrow down what "original" may have
been on 1962 Seven B1135 I'd love to hear from you as
well!

I Love those "wobbly web" wheels, but they're probably
out of the question!

Thanks,
John D

http://invites.yahoo.com/