RE: TC block

To: "'OggieRobt@aol.com'" <OggieRobt@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TC block
From: Dave Billings <dbilling@spry.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:40:56 -0700
Yes, I think it is an oil gallery plug.  But unlike the others on the
block, which are allen-key flush plugs, this on is a brass bolt.  In the
Miles Wilkins book, there is one picture of that end of the block (where
there is not a wrench or hand in the way) and the plug *does* appear to
be of the allen-key type.  I am going to let my engine-builder make the
call.  He is getting the block later this week.

Thanks for the response,

Dave
Seattle