Europa TC Cooling

To: Chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Europa TC Cooling
From: KyleKMcC <KyleKMcC@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:25:55 EDT
Thanks so much for all those that responded to the Question about the Shift
problem that I had. It was a loose moter mount.

I have one other problem that has me stumpted. The car "sometimes" tends to
run hot (about 105 deg cent) after a long run or extended idle. All it takes
is a hard turn (left or right) and the temp goes back down to 90-95. The
radiator has been flushed, the rad themostat changed, a new preasure cap
installed, a new cooling fan installed, new heater valve, new 165  degree
thermostat, temp guaged checked, cooler range spark plugs installed,  and
water pump belt. The water pump seems to be working OK. All  air pockets were
bleed from the system and the coolant is toped up. - Any suggestions as to
what to check next would be greatly appreciated.

Kyle McCormick
72 Europa TC Big Valve
KyleKMcC@aol.com