Elan lust abatement

To: "LOTUS LIST" <lotus-cars@lists1.best.com>,
Subject: Elan lust abatement
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 23:39:20 -0700
Ahhhhh.....  that was great;  now I need a cigarette...
(Umm no, actually I don't smoke ;-)

But seriously, I just became the new owner of 26/4082. This is the
Fred Miranda car, which just recently came up for sale.  Registered
as a '65, but by the chassis number I suppose it is really a '64.

Delivery is yet to be accomplished.  I'll have to drive a mule vehicle
up there, to pick up all the spares (including a stock frame, some
extra wheels, and a C/R 3-rail gear set) along with the car.

This is the fourth Elan I have owned, and brings my present complement
of vehicles to:

'64 Elan (ex-John Kouba customer fizzle, still far from completion)
'65 Elan (ex-Fred Miranda slalom car, spyder frame, EFI, etc.)
'90 Miata
'86 Mazda pickup
'77 Suburban

Regards,