Re: Smiths Chronos

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Smiths Chronos
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:43:37 -0800
Howdy, all.  Point your web browser at:

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/lotus/99/index.html

I just could not resist signing up for some free web space, on
a service that has their motor-head stuff under an area called
"Silverstone" !!

This lives on the fortunecity web host.  I wanted to get /lotus/26
but that was not available, so i settled for /lotus/99.

Other type numbers may be available.  Someone should hop over there
and see if any of 7, 11, 12, 14, 19, 23, 25, 33, 41, 47, are free for
the signing up.  (etc. etc. etc.)

Really, this primitive fortunecity page mainly serves as a pointer,
to the chapman-era page hosted at Chris K's Dimebank site.

Surf the link at the bottom, to get to the as yet *very*
preliminary chapman-era page.

Regards,
Erik Berg