TRD gear sets

To: erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM
Subject: TRD gear sets
From: PHILLIPBABCOCK <PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 21:29:54 -0400
I talked with TRD this Afternoon (EDT). When I asked about T-50 trans.
at first they didn't have any idea what I was talking about (they only
handle Toyota parts, ya know.) Then I mentioned it was used in 80's
Corolla &/or Celica and he found something in his Japan catalog.

They make, 2 non stock, gearsets for 83-87 Corolla.
2.63, 1.891, 1.384, 1.0, .861  Cost $1500
2.341, 1.607, 1.195, 1.0, .886 Cost $2100

He said these would be exact replacement gears for the orginals.

(He had no idea about Quaife)

Special order 6-8 wks from Japan or Air 1 week
When I told him That I was in the business and wanted to know the trade
price, he said they could do better depending on the quantity ordered.

Anyway thats the info. If there is a great interest I could use a set
for my Lotus with T-50. (But the price would have to be a lot less)

Phil Babcock