(no subject)

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
From: francis sanchez <francis_sanchez@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:06:44 -0700
Just wanted to mention to those interested in possibly aquiring my 1750cc
bottem end unit. I thought I'd sweeten the deal by chucking in a set of
Sprint cam and valve train or a Stromberg head n' carbs or a weber head
or just cut back the price...what can I say, tuition is looming over my
head!!

As for the Gordini, I would look at a Renault Fuego instead. There is the
1600 turbo intercolled or the 2.2. The tranny with these units are also
supposidly compatible. I thin I would look into the 2.2 because you get
the cubes and a rumoured 160hp with webers...in normal trim. Better than
hopping up a smaller displacement unit and making it high strung. Or you
could go mad and glue in an Audi aluminium V8...I hear its a real small
engine!!

regards from a confirmed Lotus/Audi nut (and perhaps the Buick Centurion
4 door..)

Francis