Re: hello all

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, marc nichols <75273.2557@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: hello all
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 05:14:59 PST8
     Hi Marc,

     Your message is very timely.  Last night the little team which puts
     together the Lotus West Slalom School met.  Remembering your slalom
     successes in the Europa, I suggested you as an instructor and had an
     action item to contact you.  Came in to work this morning prepared to
     search all through my old messages for your e-mail address.

     Are you interested?  If you haven't done it, you'll find it's fun and
     will give you a new perspective on driving to have to articulate and
     justify techniques you may have taken for granted.  Also, having to
     get immediately used to some strange (and sometimes wonderful) cars is
     character building.  ;-)

     I'll need your address and phone number to give to Tom Minnich
     (perennial eventmaster).

     Oh BTW welcome to the chapman-era list!  This is where Lotus still
     means "light, balanced, basic and rear wheel drive"!

     Rod ("Air conditioning?  Oh you mean this little vent over here...."?)