admin stuff, and welcome me

To: "Engel- Tim" <tengel@rollerblade.com>,
Subject: admin stuff, and welcome me
From: "Erik Berg" <Erik.Berg@trw.com>
Date: 11 Feb 1997 22:14:45 -0800
                                                                    8:55 PM
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
                      Subject:
                      admin stuff, and welcome members              2/11/97

Howdy, All.
OK... now we're cookin' with gas... chapman-era is up to a mind blowing
9 members!   ;-)

I'm happy to report that Phil Bradshaw and David Drew, both of whom I
thought had been forever lost in vast.net.entropy, are now subscribed!

The total list is:

mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu
cak@dimebank.com
erik.berg@trw.com
bdewitt@ix.netcom.com
rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
75273.2557@CompuServe.COM
Rodbean@ix.netcom.com
phil.bradshaw@clear.net.nz
David.Drew@barclays.co.uk
mullent@gisdbbs.gisd.trw.com

Welcome to all.

To get us on the same page, we probably oughta go over some prior
history.

What brought this issue to mind, was a question from Tim Engal:
> does any one have an archive of recent past
> digests?   I'd like to get up to speed.   Thanks.

OK, instead of digests, I'm gonna volunteer to recycle a bunch of my
personal archived gearbox email messages, through chapman-era, over
the course of the next few weeks.

Most of what I've got on hand is either Ford or Toyota related.

What do y'all think of this concept?  Any objections?
erik.berg@trw.com