Re: Back for a visit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: "T. J. Higgins " <tjhiggin@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:13:31 -0500
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 05:57:07PM +0000, pethier@comcast.net wrote:
> From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
> > Still racing the bugeye, but due to time shortage we bought a
> > "vintage" Miata last year ('92) to add to the mix (and have a
> > roadster to drive with little work!)
>
> I have become assimilated by the Borg also.

I suppose I should wade in, too.  I'm still here, and have also
been assimilated.  I bought a '99 Miata about 4 years ago, with
the intention of giving it to my daughter when she turns 16 (this
coming February).  However, she's said she doesn't want it, she'd
rather have the Jeep Grand Cherokee her grandmother has promised
her.  Ack!  I'm having trouble believing that this person actually
sprang from my loins.  So I'll just keep the Miata.  I got rid of
the Alpine earlier this year.  I still have the Jensen Interceptor
that I bought in '99.  Details at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~tjhiggin/hwystar.html

T.J. Higgins
Huntsville, AL