3 LITER ROVER--A GOOD CHOICE?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 LITER ROVER--A GOOD CHOICE?
From: "Joe Mansfield" <vintagejoe@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:54:42 -0400
I recently found a 1963 Rover 3 Liter 4 door sedan for sale at a Gulf
station at the Fresh Pond rotary in Cambridge MA.  I spoke w/ the owner (a
mechanic)--he said it was being sold as he was running out of storage space.
The body looked quite good----the interior was in okay shape. He mentioned a
price  I think it was less that $4,000.
Is this a car I could get parts for? Is anyone familiar with  this type car?
Any general advice?? I probably won't get this one. However, At some point
in the futureI'd consider another one. If anyone is interested just e-mail
me at vintagejoe@comcast.net and I'll give you the name and number of the
owner
Many thanks
Joe

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]