Re: Events Needed

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Events Needed
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:47:30 -0700
How about a 2003 event!!!

30th Annual Vintage MG Club of Southern California - All MG Parts Exchange
Sunday, November 23, 2003. 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
CSUF Communications Bldg., Nutwood & Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA
Largest All MG Parts Exchange west of the Mississippi
Hosted by the Vintage MG Club of Southern California
Website: www.VintageMG.com
Contact: kingseim@earthlink.net, FHECO@earthlink.net