Re: Rear Lamp Gasket

To: Oldlbc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear Lamp Gasket
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:07:45 -0700
3M makes a leaderless sealing tape, in 3/4" and 1" widths. Probably
available from an electrical contractor supply house. This is a rubber
tape, when streched, will seal, and adhere to almost anything. A friend
used it for glass lenses in his MGPA, as he couldn't find gaskets. It
almost self-vulcanizes to itself, stretched.

John Seim
Irvine, CA