1962 Anglia Starter Solenoid Urgently Needed

To: British Cars List <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1962 Anglia Starter Solenoid Urgently Needed
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:06:30 -0300
Hi,

I am posting this for a close friend in our British Auto Touring Assn. of
NS, Ron Gray, who needs a starter solenoid for his 1962 Anglia. We have
exhausted all sources in this area and Montreal. I have posted a picture
and description of this solenoid at:

http://www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton/anglia/index.html

If you have one of these you would be willing to part with or know where he
can buy one, please contact Ron Gray at ron.gray@ns.sympatico.ca.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net