Re: Billing Update Requested (URGENT)

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Billing Update Requested (URGENT)
From: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:59:44 -0500
Fred,

I think you are reading a bit too much vehemence into my reply than was
there.

If you are concerned about the welfare of list members in regard to this
scam, then it does matter which advice is "bad" and which isn't.

Threads like these tend to veer off toward hysteria after a few days. The
problem is real, but what is established fact and what is hearsay? That's
why I asked the writer where it was that eBay made a statement. It wasn't
sarcasm. I would very much like a source of authoratative information
regarding this issue, and my inquiry was sincere.

Glen

Glen Wilson
Suburban Philadelphia
Pennsylvania