Re: I'm baaaaaackkkkkk !!

To: don1@mailstart.com
Subject: Re: I'm baaaaaackkkkkk !!
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:24:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi Don,

Glad you made it back on to british-cars.  Since the list was split into
separate marques, it's gottin' mighty lonely out here.  Saw your
"introductory" note earlier, BTW.

> Hi Folks....I was on this list years ago and the Lucent Corp.
> computer nazis made me get off.  Well I left them and now I can
> do what I want to do !!
>
> I still have my 1961 MGA.  'Love it.  I'm a few months (actually
> you never finish these restorations do you..)from being closer
> to finishing my 1937 Derby Bentley.  It will be pretty.
>
> I recognize some of your names.  I still have my pin from this
> list.  I remember the Snake.  I see you're still here. Great.
>  I'm sure I'll recognize more of you as time goes on.

I put the snake back on the road around a year ago, after completing
some extensive mechanical work.  Still needs lotsa stuff, though-
upholstery/carpets, minor dings removed and, of course, paint.  It's
still bare aluminum.

> Cheers,
>
> Don Mathis,Ph.D.
> '61 MGA