I'm baaaaaackkkkkk !!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm baaaaaackkkkkk !!
From: "Don Mathis" <don1@mailstart.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2002 12:41:18 -0800
Hi Folks....I was on this list years ago and the Lucent Corp.
computer nazis made me get off.  Well I left them and now I can
do what I want to do !!

I still have my 1961 MGA.  'Love it.  I'm a few months (actually
you never finish these restorations do you..)from being closer
to finishing my 1937 Derby Bentley.  It will be pretty.

I recognize some of your names.  I still have my pin from this
list.  I remember the Snake.  I see you're still here. Great.
 I'm sure I'll recognize more of you as time goes on.

Cheers,

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
'61 MGA
'37 Derby Bentley