Re: positive ground/negative ground

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: positive ground/negative ground
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:01:40 -0600
OK, so I think at least I (emphasis on "I") didn't understand the question.
Apparently your car is negative ground.  So maybe you are
suggesting running the power directly from the battery to the amp would invite
disaster.  If done correctly it won't.  Make sure you
install an inline fuse in the power wiring (+).  Put the fuse as close to the
battery as possible.  Just screw the ground wire to the body
somewhere.

This only works if your car is a negative ground.

Does this answer the question?

Larry Hoy