Jaunty Jalopies

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jaunty Jalopies
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:34:39 -0700
John wrote:
> [...]
Jaunty Jalopies" last night.  I thought it had a little more action and
humor in it.  But what do you expect from a 30 year old memory. Still it
was very cute.  (Now I'm waiting for my copy of "Those Daring Young Men
in their Flying Machines" to arrive.   Anyway, I really couldn't say what
any of the cars in the movie were.  One of the villians drove a car with a
Mercedees emblem on it.  Sure wish I know what all the car were.<<<<<

I had the exact same impression of watching "Those Magnificicent Men..."
and after, coincidentally enough, 30 years too.  So, I suspect you might
have the same response I had to "Those Daring Young Men ..."  It's much
much longer than I ever expected (I think over 3 hours), and it had an even
greater relative drop on the memory of the action and humor than Those
Magnificent Men did.

Bring me The Great Race!  Bring me Chitty!

Jay