RE: PT MINOR TOURER

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: PT MINOR TOURER
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
>Rick - (or anyone)  have the "woodies" appeared yet out there on the left
>coast.
>Carl

Carl,

Saw a dreadful one the other day in Santa Monica - They seem to have some
sort of flexible plastic wood textured and grained light stuff that glues
on around the edges and then the DiNoc decal dark wood grained contact
paper inserts.  This is unfortunate, as the design is left up to the
installer - I think that many of us could do a good looking job of it but
the person who did this one should be shot!  The crosshatching of the light
"framing" on the doors and the tailgate were bad enough but he went on to
use the same stuff to surround each ond every window like the car had wood
doors!!!  Obviously they include too much border material in the kit!!
This is some sort of universal kit that could be used to ruin almost any
car.

To offset these dreadful images, I've sent everyone a jpeg of another
factory prototype of a PT Cruiser - This one a van.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ptcruiservan.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="4A565752]