Re: Facet Fuel Pumpsy

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Facet Fuel Pumpsy
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
No problemo.  Cobra tanks are mounted high- right behind the cockpit
up against the bodywork.  I plan to mount the pump on one of the
parallel frame rails that runs the length of the car.  The engine mounts
attach to the front part of these rails.

Pep Boys sells windshield wiper motor rubber mounting "donuts".  Figured
that's what I'd use.

Thanks,

Roland