Re: Restoring Steering Wheels

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Restoring Steering Wheels
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:22:34 -0800 (PST)
Jay,

Eastwood sells a steering wheel resto kit for $13 and a handbook for $12.

They also sell steering wheel pullers for $12 if you need one.

     www.eastwoodcompany.com

Never used any of this stuff 'cuz snakes have wood rim wheels.

BTW, I have an article on wood rim steering wheel restoration if anyone
is interested.

Roland