RE: TR6

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6
From: John Coelho <jcoelho@ct1.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:12:02 -0400
Jack, I subscribe to the digest so this may have already been
answered but I suggest you go down to Rye, New Hampshire to McLeans
on Sagamore Road. It's near Portsmouth and only takes about 40
minutes to get there (depending on route 1 construction through
Wells). They have a web site at www.britbits.com . I've seen several
TR-6's for sale there over the past couple of years that seemed
priced right. I suggest you let them know what you're looking for and
see what they say - they know the local price ranges pretty well.

John C
(Also in So.Maine)