Empire Motor Sports Club

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Empire Motor Sports Club
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:14:20 -0400
Hello All:
I just recently acquired a couple of badges for my collection from the
Empire Motor Sports Club. Naturally, I'd like to find out some history
of the club.

The badge is round and with a black background. There is an outline map
of New York State with a highlight around the Albany area, which leads
me to believe that the club is/was from the Albany NY area. In addition,
the person from whom I bought the badge was from the greater Albany
area.

Can any of you help with any information on the club?

Thanks
Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net