Show Invitation this weekend

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Show Invitation this weekend
From: AJOWENS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 05:37:13 EDT
Fellow Scions,
    For anyone in the New England area this weekend, Jaguar Association of
New England will be holding our annual concours on Saturday, 12 August at the
Sturbridge Host Hotel in Sturbridge, MA.  Don't have a Jag? Come on anyhow
and place your LBC in the display class (for only $15) We'd love to have
you! All show participants (including displays) will receive an 8x6 engraved
plaque with a photo of their car at the show - these will be distributed on
Saturday afternoon at the show which will go on rain or shine! There will
also be a funkhana on Sunday at the site as well. For registration details
please visit JANE's website at http://users.aol.com/ajowens/jane.htm and I'll
hope to see you there! Please come on out and join us!
Best regards,
A.J. Owens - Jaguar Ass'n of New England / JDC-UK / Boston Area MG Club
1985 Jaguar XJ-6 Series III
1978 MGB Roadster (Mary)