Re: Bad Rubber Parts from Moss

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Bad Rubber Parts from Moss
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:41:01 -0400
Roland,
Now you know how it felt installing one of their "rebuilt" gearboxes in a
car that requires removal of the engine to RR a tranny, only to find out it
is NG!

Turned out the gears used in the "rebuild" were not for my vehicle at all,
were not for any vehicle imported to the US, and despite providing Moss with
the part numbers, Moss could not identify what vehicle they might have been
from.

$$$$$ down the toilet.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT