Re: Roadster season has arrived

To: <Johno8@aol.com>, <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster season has arrived
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 18:28:06 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Johno8@aol.com <Johno8@aol.com>
To: twakeman@cruzers.com <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, May 22, 2000 8:08 PM

>I've read all the bumpf about Miatas, MGs, Triumphs, etc., and while I do
not
>disagree, the question I would pose is 'how many males does one see driving
>Miatas?"

Lots of them, in Minnesota.  One of them would probably be me, if I could
afford it.

Of course, one of the toughest-looking (and it is NOT for show) is owned and
driven by a young lady of my passing acquaintance.  Black.  Lowered.  Wide
wheels.  Serious functional roll bar.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/