Re: Roadster season has arrived

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster season has arrived
From: mtooze@unlnotes.unl.edu
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 15:50:10 -0500
Well, TVR are coming back to the US in 2002 apparently, probably with the new
Tuscan Speed Six.
Of course, theres the small matter of the 90 grand they are going to want for
one.

You could always cut the roof of an Esprit...

Marcus

TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>@autox.team.net on 05/21/2000 12:05:12 PM

Please respond to TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>

Sent by:  owner-british-cars@autox.team.net