Re: OSI

To: owner-british-cars-digest@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: OSI
From: HOODHILL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:25:54 EDT
Innocenti  imported  Sprite chassis  and  added  a  body  designed  by  Tom
Tjaarda  at  Ghia  and  manufactured  by  OSI.  Production  ran  1962  to
1966  with  the  948  cc   "bug eye "   and  later  the  1098cc  Sprite
chassis,  called  the  S  model.  Due  to  Italian  tax  laws,  the  1275
was  never used.  Production  is  thought  to  be  7000.  Very  few imported
by  BMC to  US  in  1964-65,  most  were  personal  imports.  Currently  we
have  27  cars  located  around  the  world,  excluding  Italy.
Jim  Hill,  Menlo  Park  Calif,  Innocenti  Spider  Registry.
Hoodhill@AOL.com
Any  others  out  there  we  don't  know  about?