Re: Typos in Cars?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Typos in Cars?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 16:22:42 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Or is it typos in movies. Or is it mooovees?

I saw "Two for the Road" sometime in the last year or so. It was very enter-
taining, and it was most definitely a black comedy. The star vehicles were
the afore mentioned MG TD (which suffers the burning fate at a French Chateau),
a Triumph Herald (Bright Red no less) and a Mercedes Sport Coupe, maybe it
was a 280SL, I can't remember that well. At any rate, the movie follows the
lives of a couple through their life together and the trials and tribulations
of same.

I have to admit that although it was sad to see the TD burn, you just had
to laugh at how they got to that point. There were quite a few lbc jokes
at the outset.

But, as I said, it was a black comedy. Not a picture that everyone would enjoy,
perhaps, but one that I'm sure folks on this mail list can relate to.

Back to the spelling warz.

rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     | E-Mail: lang@isis.mit.edu