Re: Hello form new member!

To: RJANUS@wpo.crd.gov.bc.ca, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello form new member!
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 13:56:05 -0800
In message <2F2D40F9.5A63.0000@wpo.gov.bc.ca>  writes:
> Hello everyone!  I have been `observing' the list now for a few weeks and
> decided it was about time to introduce myself.  I currently own a 1957 TR3
> that I am in the process of restoring.  I have reason to believe my car was
> originally from California, so I will be interested to see if I can find out
> some
> history on it.... but more on that later.
> Also, I have a question from a fellow TR person.  My friend is looking for a
> source of original (yeah right) or reproductions of the `fluted' fog lights
> that
> would have been an option on his 1959 TR3.  Any ideas??
>
> Rob Janus ('57 TR3)

Rob,
I believe that Lucas has made up a new batch of these lights and that you can
purchase them for $$$ from The Roadster Factory or Moss.  Moss also has
reproductions.  They look like the original Lucas except they say Moss instead
of Lucas at the front top (very visable on close inspection).

Or you can haunt the swap meets.  I have purchased 5 or six over the years at
swap meets.

I have a TR3A (TS75519L) rounding the corner heading to the final restoration
streach.....if only it would stop raining.

Glad to see another real Triumph on the list

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards