Hello form new member!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello form new member!
From: RJANUS@wpo.crd.gov.bc.ca
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 11:27 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone!  I have been `observing' the list now for a few weeks and
decided it was about time to introduce myself.  I currently own a 1957 TR3
that I am in the process of restoring.  I have reason to believe my car was
originally from California, so I will be interested to see if I can find out
some
history on it.... but more on that later.
Also, I have a question from a fellow TR person.  My friend is looking for a
source of original (yeah right) or reproductions of the `fluted' fog lights that
would have been an option on his 1959 TR3.  Any ideas??

Rob Janus ('57 TR3)