Healey air filters

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey air filters
From: Paul McBride <pmcbride@hooked.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 18:34:17 -0800
Hi SOL`s
I would  like to install a set of K&N air filters on my car.
The car is a 66 AH 3000. All the catalogs that I have, list
K&N filters for just about all Healey applications except
the BJ8. Maybe they dont offer these, as the front filter
baseplate mounting is different from the rear. Does anyone
have a reference to these filters or an equivalent alternative?
The stock filters seem better suited as gravel
sifters. Any help would be appreciated and my rings will
thank you.
Paul McBride
pmcbride@hooked.net
Austin-Healey Club of America