AH BN4-100 6 seats

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: AH BN4-100 6 seats
From: Fisher-Tommy@ophthalmology-po.ophth.uiowa.edu
Date: 27 Jan 95 11:59 CST
     Fish her again with another stupid request (but that why I love
     British Cars no stupid questions just stupid answers)...

     query... do any of you out there have some patterns or templates for
     the seat supports.  These are either made of plywood or metal and the
     prices from suppliers seem a bit high for no more than they are.
     Figured with a little work and all the wood working tools obtained
     from building and remodeling my last two homes that I should be able
     to construct them.  I also could make them from metal.  Either way I
     could use some help in locating some sort of pattern of them.
     Please contact me at

     tommy-fisher@uiowa.edu

     thanks